Phylogeography and postglacial expansion of Mus musculus domesticus inferred from mitochondrial DNA coalescent, from Iran to Europe
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 627–641, January 2008
How to Cite
RAJABI-MAHAM, H., ORTH, A. and BONHOMME, F. (2008), Phylogeography and postglacial expansion of Mus musculus domesticus inferred from mitochondrial DNA coalescent, from Iran to Europe. Molecular Ecology, 17: 627–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03601.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Received 22 July 2007; revision accepted 1 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!