Genetic structure of invasive earthworms Dendrobaena octaedra in the boreal forest of Alberta: insights into introduction mechanisms
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1189–1197, March 2008
How to Cite
CAMERON, E. K., BAYNE, E. M. and COLTMAN, D. W. (2008), Genetic structure of invasive earthworms Dendrobaena octaedra in the boreal forest of Alberta: insights into introduction mechanisms. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1189–1197. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03603.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Received 25 July 2007; revision accepted 1 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!