Independent origins of self-compatibility in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 704–714, January 2008
How to Cite
SHIMIZU, K. K., SHIMIZU-INATSUGI, R., TSUCHIMATSU, T. and PURUGGANAN, M. D. (2008), Independent origins of self-compatibility in Arabidopsis thaliana. Molecular Ecology, 17: 704–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03605.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Received 31 July 2007; revision received 20 September 2007; accepted 6 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!