Ecological and biogeographical inferences on two sympatric and enigmatic Andean cat species using genetic identification of faecal samples
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 678–690, January 2008
How to Cite
NAPOLITANO, C., BENNETT, M., JOHNSON, W. E., O’BRIEN, S. J., MARQUET, P. A., BARRÍA, I., POULIN, E. and IRIARTE, A. (2008), Ecological and biogeographical inferences on two sympatric and enigmatic Andean cat species using genetic identification of faecal samples. Molecular Ecology, 17: 678–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03606.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 27 May 2007; revision received 28 August 2007; accepted 1 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!