Laura Baldo and Nadia A. Ayoub contributed equally to this work.
Insight into the routes of Wolbachia invasion: high levels of horizontal transfer in the spider genus Agelenopsis revealed by Wolbachia strain and mitochondrial DNA diversity
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 557–569, January 2008
How to Cite
BALDO, L., AYOUB, N. A., HAYASHI, C. Y., RUSSELL, J. A., STAHLHUT, J. K. and WERREN, J. H. (2008), Insight into the routes of Wolbachia invasion: high levels of horizontal transfer in the spider genus Agelenopsis revealed by Wolbachia strain and mitochondrial DNA diversity. Molecular Ecology, 17: 557–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03608.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- Received 22 July 2007; revision received 2 October 2007; accepted 20 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!