Present address: Laboratoire Evolution, Génome et Spéciation, CNRS, Avenue de la terrasse, 91198 Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
Soft selective sweep near a gene that increases plant height in wheat
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 741–756, February 2008
How to Cite
RAQUIN, A.-L., BRABANT, P., RHONÉ, B., BALFOURIER, F., LEROY, P. and GOLDRINGER, I. (2008), Soft selective sweep near a gene that increases plant height in wheat. Molecular Ecology, 17: 741–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03620.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Received 27 May 2007; revision received 10 September 2007; accepted 26 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!