The influence of coastal topography, circulation patterns, and rafting in structuring populations of an intertidal alga
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1198–1210, March 2008
How to Cite
MUHLIN, J. F., ENGEL, C. R., STESSEL, R., WEATHERBEE, R. A. and BRAWLEY, S. H. (2008), The influence of coastal topography, circulation patterns, and rafting in structuring populations of an intertidal alga. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1198–1210. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03624.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Received 14 July 2007; revision received 1 October 2007; accepted 6 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!