Landscape features affect gene flow of Scottish Highland red deer (Cervus elaphus)
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 981–996, February 2008
How to Cite
PÉREZ-ESPONA, S., PÉREZ-BARBERÍA, F. J., MCLEOD, J. E., JIGGINS, C. D., GORDON, I. J. and PEMBERTON, J. M. (2008), Landscape features affect gene flow of Scottish Highland red deer (Cervus elaphus). Molecular Ecology, 17: 981–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03629.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received 23 March 2007; revision received 12 September 2007; accepted 1 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!