Landscape characteristics influence morphological and genetic differentiation in a widespread raptor (Buteo jamaicensis)
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 810–824, February 2008
How to Cite
HULL, J. M., HULL, A. C., SACKS, B. N., SMITH, J. P. and ERNEST, H. B. (2008), Landscape characteristics influence morphological and genetic differentiation in a widespread raptor (Buteo jamaicensis). Molecular Ecology, 17: 810–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03632.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 16 June 2007; revision received 6 October 2007; accepted 9 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!