°Molecular evidence for sequential colonization and taxon cycling in freshwater decapod shrimps on a Caribbean island
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1066–1075, February 2008
How to Cite
COOK, B. D., PRINGLE, C. M. and HUGHES, J. M. (2008), °Molecular evidence for sequential colonization and taxon cycling in freshwater decapod shrimps on a Caribbean island. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1066–1075. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03637.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received 21 October 2007; revision accepted 13 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!