Patterns of differentiation in a colour polymorphism and in neutral markers reveal rapid genetic changes in natural damselfly populations
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1597–1604, March 2008
How to Cite
ABBOTT, J. K., BENSCH, S., GOSDEN, T. P. and SVENSSON, E. I. (2008), Patterns of differentiation in a colour polymorphism and in neutral markers reveal rapid genetic changes in natural damselfly populations. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1597–1604. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03641.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Received 2 October 2007; revision accepted 17 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!