Present address: Laboratoire ‘Evolution et Diversité Biologique’ EDB, BatIVR3b2, Université Paul Sabatier, 118 route de Narbonne, Toulouse 31062 cedex 9, France.
Origin and number of founders in an introduced insular primate: estimation from nuclear genetic data
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1009–1019, February 2008
How to Cite
BONHOMME, M., BLANCHER, A., CUARTERO, S., CHIKHI, L. and CROUAU-ROY, B. (2008), Origin and number of founders in an introduced insular primate: estimation from nuclear genetic data. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1009–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03645.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received 23 September2007; revision accepted 17 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!