Mating for variety increases foraging activity in the harvester ant, Pogonomyrmex occidentalis
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1137–1144, February 2008
How to Cite
WIERNASZ, D. C., HINES, J., PARKER, D. G. and COLE, B. J. (2008), Mating for variety increases foraging activity in the harvester ant, Pogonomyrmex occidentalis. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1137–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03646.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received 22 May 2007; revision received 3 July 2007; accepted 17 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!