The Great American Interchange in birds: a phylogenetic perspective with the genus Trogon
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1328–1343, March 2008
How to Cite
DACOSTA, J. M. and KLICKA, J. (2008), The Great American Interchange in birds: a phylogenetic perspective with the genus Trogon. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1328–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03647.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Received 1 September 2007; revision accepted 17 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!