Present address: Department of Natural Resources, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Cryptic ecological diversification of a planktonic estuarine copepod, Acartia tonsa
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1451–1468, March 2008
How to Cite
CHEN, G. and HARE, M. P. (2008), Cryptic ecological diversification of a planktonic estuarine copepod, Acartia tonsa. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1451–1468. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03657.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received 10 August 2007; revision accepted 25 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!