Interspecific hybridization and restricted trans-Pacific gene flow in the Tropical Eastern Pacific Pocillopora
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1304–1312, March 2008
How to Cite
COMBOSCH, D. J., GUZMAN, H. M., SCHUHMACHER, H. and VOLLMER, S. V. (2008), Interspecific hybridization and restricted trans-Pacific gene flow in the Tropical Eastern Pacific Pocillopora. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1304–1312. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03672.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Received 10 June 2007; revision received 25 October 2007; accepted 4 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!