Present address: The EGI, Department of Zoology, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UK
Bird hosts, blood parasites and their vectors — associations uncovered by molecular analyses of blackfly blood meals
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1605–1613, March 2008
How to Cite
HELLGREN, O., BENSCH, S. and MALMQVIST, B. (2008), Bird hosts, blood parasites and their vectors — associations uncovered by molecular analyses of blackfly blood meals. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1605–1613. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03680.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
- Received 24 November 2007; revision received 5 December 2007; accepted 16 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!