Monoclonal antibodies reveal changes in predator efficiency with prey spatial pattern
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1828–1839, April 2008
How to Cite
GRIFFITHS, G. J. K., ALEXANDER, C. J., HOLLAND, J. M., KENNEDY, P. J., PERRY, J. N., SYMONDSON, W. O. C. and WINDER, L. (2008), Monoclonal antibodies reveal changes in predator efficiency with prey spatial pattern. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1828–1839. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03682.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2008
- Received 2 October 2007; revision accepted 16 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!