High paternal diversity in the self-incompatible herb Arabidopsis halleri despite clonal reproduction and spatially restricted pollen dispersal
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1577–1588, March 2008
How to Cite
LLAURENS, V., CASTRIC, V., AUSTERLITZ, F. and VEKEMANS, X. (2008), High paternal diversity in the self-incompatible herb Arabidopsis halleri despite clonal reproduction and spatially restricted pollen dispersal. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1577–1588. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03683.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
- Received 11 August 2007; revision accepted 16 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!