These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Fire and ice: genetic structure of the Uinta ground squirrel (Spermophilus armatus) across the Yellowstone hotspot
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1776–1788, April 2008
How to Cite
VAN TUINEN, M., O’KEEFE, K., RAMAKRISHNAN, U. and HADLY, E. A. (2008), Fire and ice: genetic structure of the Uinta ground squirrel (Spermophilus armatus) across the Yellowstone hotspot. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1776–1788. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03671.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2008
- Received 16 June 2007; revision received 19 October 2007; accepted 4 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!