Habitat fragmentation and genetic diversity of an endangered, migratory songbird, the golden-cheeked warbler (Dendroica chrysoparia)
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 2122–2133, May 2008
How to Cite
LINDSAY, D. L., BARR, K. R., LANCE, R. F., TWEDDALE, S. A., HAYDEN, T. J. and LEBERG, P. L. (2008), Habitat fragmentation and genetic diversity of an endangered, migratory songbird, the golden-cheeked warbler (Dendroica chrysoparia). Molecular Ecology, 17: 2122–2133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03673.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
- Received 11 August 2007; revision received 16 November 2007; accepted 4 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!