Heat shock protein 101 effects in A. thaliana: genetic variation, fitness and pleiotropy in controlled temperature conditions
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1614–1626, March 2008
How to Cite
TONSOR, S. J., SCOTT, C., BOUMAZA, I., LISS, T. R., BRODSKY, J. L. and VIERLING, E. (2008), Heat shock protein 101 effects in A. thaliana: genetic variation, fitness and pleiotropy in controlled temperature conditions. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1614–1626. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03690.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
- Received 2 August 2007; revision received 26 November 2007; accepted 21 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!