Estimating contemporary early life-history dispersal in an estuarine fish: integrating molecular and otolith elemental approaches
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1438–1450, March 2008
How to Cite
BRADBURY, I. R., CAMPANA, S. E. and BENTZEN, P. (2008), Estimating contemporary early life-history dispersal in an estuarine fish: integrating molecular and otolith elemental approaches. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1438–1450. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03694.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Received 23 July 2007; revision received 11 December 2007; accepted 21 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!