Congruent population structure inferred from dispersal behaviour and intensive genetic surveys of the threatened Florida scrub-jay (Aphelocoma cœrulescens)
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1685–1701, April 2008
How to Cite
COULON, A., FITZPATRICK, J. W., BOWMAN, R., STITH, B. M., MAKAREWICH, C. A., STENZLER, L. M. and LOVETTE, I. J. (2008), Congruent population structure inferred from dispersal behaviour and intensive genetic surveys of the threatened Florida scrub-jay (Aphelocoma cœrulescens). Molecular Ecology, 17: 1685–1701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03705.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Received 7 September 2007; revision received 11 January 2008; accepted 11 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!