Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 2074–2088, April 2008
How to Cite
DE GROOT, N. G., HEIJMANS, C. M. C., DE GROOT, N., OTTING, N., DE VOS-ROUWELER, A. J. M., REMARQUE, E. J., BONHOMME, M., DOXIADIS, G. G. M., CROUAU-ROY, B. and BONTROP, R. E. (2008), Pinpointing a selective sweep to the chimpanzee MHC class I region by comparative genomics. Molecular Ecology, 17: 2074–2088. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03716.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 25 October 2007; revision received 10 January 2008; accepted 22 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!