Present address: Department of Wildlife Ecology and Management, University Freiburg, Germany
Genetic impoverishment of the last black grouse (Tetrao tetrix) population in the Netherlands: detectable only with a reference from the past
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1897–1904, April 2008
How to Cite
LARSSON, J. K., JANSMAN, H. A. H., SEGELBACHER, G., HÖGLUND, J. and KOELEWIJN, H. P. (2008), Genetic impoverishment of the last black grouse (Tetrao tetrix) population in the Netherlands: detectable only with a reference from the past. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1897–1904. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03717.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 6 December 2007; revision accepted 24 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!