Haplotype reconstruction for scnp DNA: a consensus vote approach with extensive sequence data from populations of the migratory locust (Locusta migratoria)
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1930–1947, April 2008
How to Cite
HUANG, Z.-S., JI, Y.-J. and ZHANG, D.-X. (2008), Haplotype reconstruction for scnp DNA: a consensus vote approach with extensive sequence data from populations of the migratory locust (Locusta migratoria). Molecular Ecology, 17: 1930–1947. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03730.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 9 November 2007; revision received 16 January 2008; accepted 4 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!