Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, Arkansas State University, State University, AR 72467, USA.
Population genetics and phylogeography of freshwater mussels in North America, Elliptio dilatata and Actinonaias ligamentina (Bivalvia: Unionidae)
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 2149–2163, May 2008
How to Cite
ELDERKIN, C. L., CHRISTIAN, A. D., METCALFE-SMITH, J. L. and BERG, D. J. (2008), Population genetics and phylogeography of freshwater mussels in North America, Elliptio dilatata and Actinonaias ligamentina (Bivalvia: Unionidae). Molecular Ecology, 17: 2149–2163. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03745.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Received 2 November 2007; revision received 6 February 2008; accepted 11 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!