Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 2174–2184, May 2008
How to Cite
SHEPHERD, L. D. and LAMBERT, D. M. (2008), Ancient DNA and conservation: lessons from the endangered kiwi of New Zealand. Molecular Ecology, 17: 2174–2184. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03749.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Received 23 December 2007; revision received 10 February 2008; accepted 21 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!