Postglacial recolonization at a snail's pace (Trochulus villosus): confronting competing refugia hypotheses using model selection
Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2449–2462, May 2008
How to Cite
DÉPRAZ, A., CORDELLIER, M., HAUSSER, J. and PFENNINGER, M. (2008), Postglacial recolonization at a snail's pace (Trochulus villosus): confronting competing refugia hypotheses using model selection. Molecular Ecology, 17: 2449–2462. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03760.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
- Received 28 November 2007; revision accepted 12 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!