Outcrossing between an agroforestry plantation and remnant native populations of Eucalyptus loxophleba
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd . No claim to original US government works
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2769–2781, June 2008
How to Cite
SAMPSON, J. F. and BYRNE, M. (2008), Outcrossing between an agroforestry plantation and remnant native populations of Eucalyptus loxophleba. Molecular Ecology, 17: 2769–2781. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03779.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
- Received 21 December 2007; revision accepted 20 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!