Reproductive protein evolution within and between species: maintenance of divergent ZP3 alleles in Peromyscus
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2616–2628, June 2008
How to Cite
TURNER, L. M. and HOEKSTRA, H. E. (2008), Reproductive protein evolution within and between species: maintenance of divergent ZP3 alleles in Peromyscus. Molecular Ecology, 17: 2616–2628. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03780.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Received 17 August 2007; revision received 24 February 2008; accepted 20 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!