A transcriptomic analysis of the stress induced by capture–release health assessment studies in wild dolphins (Tursiops truncatus)
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2581–2589, June 2008
How to Cite
MANCIA, A., WARR, G. W. and CHAPMAN, R. W. (2008), A transcriptomic analysis of the stress induced by capture–release health assessment studies in wild dolphins (Tursiops truncatus). Molecular Ecology, 17: 2581–2589. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03784.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Received 21 December 2007; revision received 26 March 2008; accepted 7 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!