Genetic structure of natural Nasonia vitripennis populations: validating assumptions of sex-ratio theory
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 University of Groningen. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 2854–2864, June 2008
How to Cite
GRILLENBERGER, B. K., KOEVOETS, T., BURTON-CHELLEW, M. N., SYKES, E. M., SHUKER, D. M., VAN DE ZANDE, L., BIJLSMA, R., GADAU, J. and BEUKEBOOM, L. W. (2008), Genetic structure of natural Nasonia vitripennis populations: validating assumptions of sex-ratio theory. Molecular Ecology, 17: 2854–2864. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03800.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 24 November 2007; revision received 4 February 2008; accepted 29 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!