Variation and evolution of toxin gene expression patterns of six closely related venomous marine snails
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 3018–3032, June 2008
How to Cite
DUDA JR, T. F. and REMIGIO, E. A. (2008), Variation and evolution of toxin gene expression patterns of six closely related venomous marine snails. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3018–3032. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03804.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 20 January 2008; revision received 14 March 2008; accepted 16 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!