Present address: Center for Marine Science, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC 28403-3297, USA
Cryptic diversity of the symbiotic cyanobacterium Synechococcus spongiarum among sponge hosts
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 2937–2947, June 2008
How to Cite
ERWIN, P. M. and THACKER, R. W. (2008), Cryptic diversity of the symbiotic cyanobacterium Synechococcus spongiarum among sponge hosts. Molecular Ecology, 17: 2937–2947. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03808.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 23 December 2007; revision received 8 April 2008; accepted 16 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!