Molecular evidence of a peripatric origin for two sympatric species of field crickets (Gryllus rubens and G. texensis) revealed from coalescent simulations and population genetic tests
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3836–3855, September 2008
How to Cite
GRAY, D. A., HUANG, H. and KNOWLES, L. L. (2008), Molecular evidence of a peripatric origin for two sympatric species of field crickets (Gryllus rubens and G. texensis) revealed from coalescent simulations and population genetic tests. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3836–3855. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03827.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 14 March 2008; revision accepted 28 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!