Marie J. E. Charpentier and Marylène Boulet contributed equally to this work.
Smelling right: the scent of male lemurs advertises genetic quality and relatedness
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 3225–3233, July 2008
How to Cite
CHARPENTIER, M. J. E., BOULET, M. and DREA, C. M. (2008), Smelling right: the scent of male lemurs advertises genetic quality and relatedness. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3225–3233. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03831.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 23 February 2008; revision accepted 30 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!