Early season herbivore differentially affects plant defence responses to subsequently colonizing herbivores and their abundance in the field
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 3352–3365, July 2008
How to Cite
POELMAN, E. H., BROEKGAARDEN, C., VAN LOON, J. J. A. and DICKE, M. (2008), Early season herbivore differentially affects plant defence responses to subsequently colonizing herbivores and their abundance in the field. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3352–3365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03838.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 14 February 2008; revision received 27 March 2008; accepted 10 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!