Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Chicago, 1101 East 57th Street, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Population structure and diversity in sexual and asexual populations of the pathogenic fungus Melampsora lini
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 3401–3415, July 2008
How to Cite
BARRETT, L. G., THRALL, P. H., BURDON, J. J., NICOTRA, A. B. and LINDE, C. C. (2008), Population structure and diversity in sexual and asexual populations of the pathogenic fungus Melampsora lini. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3401–3415. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03843.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 22 December 2007; revision received 1 May 2008; accepted 13 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!