Present address: Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.
Spatial distribution of mitochondrial and microsatellite DNA variation in Daubenton's bat within Scotland
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 3243–3258, July 2008
How to Cite
NGAMPRASERTWONG, T., MACKIE, I. J., RACEY, P. A. and PIERTNEY, S. B. (2008), Spatial distribution of mitochondrial and microsatellite DNA variation in Daubenton's bat within Scotland. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3243–3258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03845.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 7 February 2008; revision accepted 8 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!