A. Steppuhn and M. C. Schuman contributed equally to this work.
Silencing jasmonate signalling and jasmonate-mediated defences reveals different survival strategies between two Nicotiana attenuata accessions
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3717–3732, August 2008
How to Cite
STEPPUHN, A., SCHUMAN, M. C. and BALDWIN, I. T. (2008), Silencing jasmonate signalling and jasmonate-mediated defences reveals different survival strategies between two Nicotiana attenuata accessions. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3717–3732. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03862.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received 20 May 2008; revision accepted 29 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!