A SINE of restricted gene flow across the Alpine Fault: phylogeography of the New Zealand common skink (Oligosoma nigriplantare polychroma)
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3668–3683, August 2008
How to Cite
LIGGINS, L., CHAPPLE, D. G., DAUGHERTY, C. H. and RITCHIE, P. A. (2008), A SINE of restricted gene flow across the Alpine Fault: phylogeography of the New Zealand common skink (Oligosoma nigriplantare polychroma). Molecular Ecology, 17: 3668–3683. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03864.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received 22 March 2008; revision accepted 18 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!