Solving cryptogenic histories using host and parasite molecular genetics: the resolution of Littorina littorea's North American origin
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3684–3696, August 2008
How to Cite
BLAKESLEE, A. M. H., BYERS, J. E. and LESSER, M. P. (2008), Solving cryptogenic histories using host and parasite molecular genetics: the resolution of Littorina littorea's North American origin. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3684–3696. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03865.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Received 14 March 2008; revision accepted 18 June 2008
Vol. 17, Issue 19, 4393, Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!