Genetic variation affecting host–parasite interactions: major-effect quantitative trait loci affect the transmission of sigma virus in Drosophila melanogaster
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3800–3807, September 2008
How to Cite
BANGHAM, J., KNOTT, S. A., KIM, K.-W., YOUNG, R. S. and JIGGINS, F. M. (2008), Genetic variation affecting host–parasite interactions: major-effect quantitative trait loci affect the transmission of sigma virus in Drosophila melanogaster. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3800–3807. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03873.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
- Received 21 February 2008; revision received 16 June 2008; accepted 24 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!