A test of host-associated differentiation across the ‘parasite continuum’ in the tri-trophic interaction among yuccas, bogus yucca moths, and parasitoids
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3917–3927, September 2008
How to Cite
ALTHOFF, D. M. (2008), A test of host-associated differentiation across the ‘parasite continuum’ in the tri-trophic interaction among yuccas, bogus yucca moths, and parasitoids. Molecular Ecology, 17: 3917–3927. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03874.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received 15 March 2008; revision received 13 June 2008; accepted 16 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!