Phylogeographical structure and temporal complexity in American sweetgum (Liquidambar styraciflua; Altingiaceae)
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3889–3900, September 2008
How to Cite
MORRIS, A. B., ICKERT-BOND, S. M., BRUNSON, D. B., SOLTIS, D. E. and SOLTIS, P. S. (2008), Phylogeographical structure and temporal complexity in American sweetgum (Liquidambar styraciflua; Altingiaceae). Molecular Ecology, 17: 3889–3900. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03875.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received 27 March 2008; revision received 13 June 2008; accepted 25 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!