Data deposition: All nucleotide sequences reported in this paper have been deposited in the GenBank sequence database.
Biogeography of the ubiquitous marine bacterium Alteromonas macleodii determined by multilocus sequence analysis
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 4092–4106, September 2008
How to Cite
IVARS-MARTÍNEZ, E., D’AURIA, G., RODRÍGUEZ-VALERA, F., SÁNCHEZ-PORRO, C., VENTOSA, A., JOINT, I. and MÜHLING, M. (2008), Biogeography of the ubiquitous marine bacterium Alteromonas macleodii determined by multilocus sequence analysis. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4092–4106. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03883.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Received 10 March 2008; revision received 22 June 2008; accepted 2 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!