Present address: Molecular Ecology, Agroscope Reckenholz-Tänikon Research Station, Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH-8046 Zürich, Switzerland.
Genetic consequences of glacial survival and postglacial colonization in Norway spruce: combined analysis of mitochondrial DNA and fossil pollen
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 4134–4150, September 2008
How to Cite
TOLLEFSRUD, M. M., KISSLING, R., GUGERLI, F., JOHNSEN, Ø., SKRØPPA, T., CHEDDADI, R., VAN DER KNAAP, W. O., LATAŁOWA, M., TERHÜRNE-BERSON, R., LITT, T., GEBUREK, T., BROCHMANN, C. and SPERISEN, C. (2008), Genetic consequences of glacial survival and postglacial colonization in Norway spruce: combined analysis of mitochondrial DNA and fossil pollen. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4134–4150. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03893.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Received 11 April 2008; revision received 24 June 2008; accepted 27 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!