Evidence for multiple introductions of Centaurea stoebe micranthos (spotted knapweed, Asteraceae) to North America
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 4197–4208, October 2008
How to Cite
MARRS, R. A., SFORZA, R. and HUFBAUER, R. A. (2008), Evidence for multiple introductions of Centaurea stoebe micranthos (spotted knapweed, Asteraceae) to North America. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4197–4208. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03903.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Received 17 April 2008; revision received 16 July 2008; accepted 17 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!